Products and services for the Research and Innovation in materials engineering and instrumentation are managed by SEMCO SFE (Solutions For Equipment), a Business Division of SEMCO Technologies.
SEMCO SFE provides e-chucks, high precision thermal and gas handling solutions for our customers in the semiconductor, solar and nanotechnology research and industry through the supply of standard or custom-made components and systems. We continue to support our clients with service offerings and consulting services after commissioning and start-up through our global network.
Our solutions at a glance
- Rapid thermal processing (RTP) and annealing (RTA) systems
- Lab-scale batch-type tube furnaces for LPCVD, diffusion, annealing, PECVD, etc.
- R&D RTP/muffle furnace for Sulphur & Selenium deposition and crystallization (TFPV)
- Roll-to-roll CVD furnace for deposition on flexible substrates (metal, polymers).
- Precision electrostatic chucks for semiconductor or solar wafer handling
- High-purity gas flow components and distribution systems.
- Consumables, replacement parts and
- Retrofittings, refurbishments and upgrades of components and equipment
- Optimization of processes and semicon/PV production stages
Full process and service support team available, direct from SEMCO Technologies Headquarters.