Robust and versatile multi-technique platform with outstanding performance and ease of operation for the process development of diffusion, oxidation, annealing, LPCVD and PECVD applied to photovoltaics, microelectronics and MEMS.
SEMCO MINILAB has been thoroughly designed to address the needs of research centers and pilot lines. The combination of versatility, high performance and professional grade operation make MINILAB the ideal choice for process engineering and qualification in any multi-user laboratory. Its unique "4+1" design enables combining a maximum of four horizontal LPCVD tube furnaces and one vertical direct PECVD chamber within a very small footprint. The MINILAB smart architecture makes adding, upgrading and swapping processing modules and components easy. The applied technology is strictly derived from SEMCO Technologies production tools and paves the way for smooth transfer to industry.
- Batch-type multitube multitechnique platform
- Four diffusion/LPCVD tubes | One PECVD furnace
- 50 wafers per batch (6-inch circular max.) - Diffusion
- 25 wafers per batch (6-inch circular max.) - LPCVD
- 10 wafers per batch (6-inch circular max.) - PECVD
- Manual loading with laminar flow hood
- Ideal for process engineering and qualification in PV.